Our Next Conference
We Are Back! Plan to join us at the Delta Hotel in Bristol Virginia for a dynamic conference:
- The conference will begin on Sunday with a New Member/First Timer Reception beginning at 5:30 to welcome those who are new to our Educational Conferences.
- Our Welcome Back Reception will follow beginning at 6:00 PM
- Monday will kick off at 7:00 AM with breakfast followed by welcome remarks and updates from Association President Ed Shapiro at 8:00 AM
- Dave Wood will present "Proper Crane Repair"
- Gail Lowney Alofsin will facilitate "Building a Culture of Success" workshops
- Julie Fuller, President of Tadano-Mantis will present before we head off for a tour of the Tadano-Mantis Plant
- Tuesday will begin at 7:00 AM with breakfast followed by opening remarks from Association President Ed Shapiro at 8:00 AM
- Patrick Stafford will present from Phoenix Tower Cranes
- JR Bristow will present the famous OPPS
- Bigfoot Construction Equipment will be presenting
- Geoquip USA - Martin Terwillinger will be be presenting about Vibratory Dampeners
- Self-Erecting Tower Crane Inspections in the 21st century - Ray Feidt
- Water Weights - Tad Dunville
Contact Delta Hotel at 276-466-4100 and reference Crane Certification Association of America to make hotel reservation. Hotel room rate is $127 plus applicable state & local taxes per night. Registration fee includes transportation to Tandano Mantis, food and beverage during the Welcome Back Reception, two breakfasts, two lunches and snacks during breaks. Conference cancellations after October 22 are nonrefundable.